Prompt for April 10
Each student: Get a note card.
- On the FRONT, write your name, netid, and the best feedback you got on your project.
- On the BACK, for three projects, write a short description of the project and feedback that you provided.
- Don't forget to turn your card into the bins by the doors or the lecturn at the front by the end of class!
Instructions for demos
Groups will present in one of FIVE phases, ~20 groups per phase.
- When you are presenting, present your prototype at your indicated location either in front or along the ledge at the back.
- When you are NOT presenting, circulate among the projects and provide feedback.
- If you need a break to write on your card, find a seat and stay out of the aisles.
- Make sure to pack up when your time slot ends -- someone needs your spot!
Presentation order is located here and on the projector